FOUR NIGHTS/THREE DAYS OF PRESERVE HUNTING (Groups of 10-13)
- Cost: Per Hunter = $2,800 plus out of state hunting license fee of $129 and 6% sales tax
- Eight thousand square foot hunting lodge, nine private rooms with queen beds and two loft rooms with queen bunk beds.
- All the food you can eat
- Guides & dogs provided
- Ammunition provided (hunts & sporting clays)
- Birds processed and packaged for trip home
- Transportation provided from Mitchell airport to lodge, if you are flying into Sioux Falls S.D. you will have to rent a car or van and drive to the lodge (Directions are on the web site)
- Three roosters limit per man and each additional bird is: $35.00
- Your group will be the only ones enjoying the lodge facility during your weekend stay.
For more information on Preserve Ground Hunting click here.