1500 acres of superb hunting grounds to give you the pure hunt experience await you at Firesteel Creek Hunting Lodge. The beautiful South Dakota sky abounds as you make your way across the fields and pastures, creeks and belts.
The hunting grounds feature things such as:
- 1500 acres of hunting ground
- 2000 additional acres of surrounding area
- Four types of habitats including:
- Shelter Belts
- CRP (Crop Reduction Program) fields of switch grass, big blue stem and Indian grass
- Slews, all natural low wetlands
- Food plots of corn, miland sourghum.
- Creek bottom fords throughout
- and Much More!